Fill out the form below to receive your FREE Small Business Survival eBook.
SBG has been helping small businesses grow since 1977. Not only do we provide complete accounting and tax planning, we also provide all the tools and consultation that helps business owners plan, execute and manage successful outcomes. Our staff is there to support the needs of every entrepreneur.
- Tax Planning
- Phases of Growth Analysis
- Business Advisory Services
- Entity Formation and Setup
Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Monthly/Quarterly Bookkeeping
- Financial Statements
- Sales Tax Return Preparation & Filing
- Tax Preparation: Individual, Corporate, Partnerships
- Representation for IRS/State Audits
- Research and Resolution of Federal and State Notices
- Quarterly Payroll Tax Return Preparation
- Annual Payroll Tax Return
- Forms W-2/W-3 Preparation & Filing
- Form 1099 and 1096 Processing
- Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor
- Job Costing in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Setup
- QuickBooks Support
Your SBG Team
Ben is a Certified Public Accountant. He received a B.A. in Accounting from Flagler College in St. Augustine, FL, and is a member of the AICPA. Ben is also a Certified ProAdvisor in QuickBooks.
Email Carla904-731-2221, ext. 11
Carla has many years of experience in Office Administration. She handles our Accountants Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Human Resources.
1804 University Boulevard West
Jacksonville, FL 32217
Contact us today.
For a free consultation, either call (904) 731-2221,
or send us an email.
We are providing you access to the following forms for your convenience.
© 2019. Small Business Group - Small Business Consulting Jacksonville FL